My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am in Vancouver

I arrived in Vancouver on 15 July. I will be in this City for one week. I am staying at the Century-Plaza Hotel and Spa. I am attending the IEEE World Congress on Computational intelligence (IEEE WCCI 2006). I will be presenting my paper on Friday in the afternoon.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation you've represented our School and the black nation at large as i've seen from the pictures that were really few black by that i don't mean to be racist but its just a comment. i think before you leave the school you must call all of us and give us a talk (make sure its early in the semester) we'll attend and i beleive we'll all benefit something for our confidence thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!(Siyabinga)

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home