My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My former school is recruiting

The School of Electrical, Electronic & Computer Engineering at the University of KwaZulu-Natal wishes to fill FIVE academic positions. For more details, point your browser to the following links:
  1. Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Electronic Engineering
  2. Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Electrical Engineering (2 posts)
  3. Lecturer in Computer Engineering
  4. Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Computer Engineering
I wish all the people applying for these jobs all the best :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rosshetherington said...

It would personally feel weird to me to be employed by my former school...

www.rosshetherington.com

6:52 pm  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

Rose

It varies from person to person. Some people like it this way.

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home