My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Free Online Storage Services

As Google and Microsoft compete to deliver online storage services, it is interesting to see other lesser known players doing well in this business. Recently, I stumbled upon a Webaction posting which presents a list of free online storage services. Apart from reproducing the list here, I will provide the links to the their websites in order to save you from the hassle of googling or yahooing them out. Here we go:

Box - 1 Gb free space
4shared - 1 Gb free space
DriveHQ - 1 Gb free space
VMN - 1 Gb free space
Dropboks - 1 Gb free space, 50 Mb file size limit
esnips - 5 Gb free space
MediaMax - 25 Gb free space, 10 Mb file size limit
OmniDrive - 1 Gb free space

As the digital age continues to evolve, do not deny yourself. Utilize these freely available online facilities. They are meant for you. If you know other similar sites, place their links in the comments section below. Spread the word and let us all enjoy :)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have added your blog to my blogroll. Thanks for backlink.

Cheers and best wishes,
webaction
http://webaction.wordpress.com

4:20 pm  
Blogger Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

You have a very cool blog with lots of useful, interesting info.

Please visit my blog for money-making tips. Thanks!

6:26 am  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

webaction

thanks for the comments and for adding me to your blog roll!

I am pleased to let you know that you are my first visitor from Serbia and Montenegro. By the way, I understand they split. To which one do you belong?Serbia or Montenegro?

Wishing you all the best:)

10:54 am  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

runningman

Thanks for your comments

I will surely take at your blog :)

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used DriveHQ before and they are held in high honour by the 2cows at http://www.tucows.com/index.html

Chomora MIKEKA

4:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used DriveHQ before and they are held in high honour by the 2cows at http://www.tucows.com/index.html

http://www.arailab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~mikeka/index.html

4:29 pm  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

Chomora

Nice to hear that. Life online is becoming more and more interesting with these free services

12:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Clement,

I'm from Serbia where I study Information Technology College.

I'm glad that now I know someone from Africa, most beautiful continent.

Best wishes,
WebAction

3:59 pm  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

Webaction,

Glad to learn that you are an IT student. I am an IT man as well as you have seen.

Glad to learn that you are from Serbia. I used to learn about Serbia, Monetnegro, Bosnia,Herzegivina in my high school history. It's great that I now know someone from there.

Have you been to Africa before?

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home