My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I have 5 pownce invites

I have five pownce invites to share with my visitors. Pownce is a way to send messages, files, links, and events to your friends. Sharing pownce invites with my visitors will help me to extend our ever growing relationship to the pownce network.

Please leave your email in the comment section below. To avoid spam just give me your id and domain name. Do drop your email even when the five available slots are filled, because I will get some more invites in the near future.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles Reynolds said...

So do I just put down my email?
icanwriteit@gmail.com

7:38 am  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

Charles,

I sent you a pownce invite a couple of days ago.Did you receive it?

I have four more invites remaining. Drop your email!

11:03 am  
Blogger Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. said...

James

Thanks for the extra invites.

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home