My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Online political forums

Personally, I am naturally not a debate fan. But that does not bar me from promoting sites which debate fans would like. If you are a debate fan, I would like to introduce you to a new political debate site, Argue With Everyone Political Forums, which you may wish to give a try. This site promotes open and free debate on various issues such as news and current events, the Middle East, U.S. domestic policy, abortion, economics, religion and philosophy, education, gay issues, global warming, health care, September 11th, terrorism, war in Iraq, and many others. They are an open free speech zone. If you feel like e-debating, check out their forums.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home