My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.nthambazale.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Clement Nyirenda's Blog World

On technology and its use in the fight against poverty

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blantyre, Malawi

I am a lecturer,researcher and consultant in Electronics and Computer Engineering at the University of Namibia.I am specifically involved in the development of Computational Intelligence based software for communication networks and other dynamic environments. I also have huge interest in Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, and Network Security.

Friday, August 25, 2006

FUZZ-IEEE Travel Grant

I do not really understand why I forgot to post this. Maybe it is due to the hectic schedule that I have had since I came back from Canada. Anyway, all I want to say is that I won an FUZZ-IEEE travel grant worth USD750 in recognition of the paper that I presented in Vancouver.I am told that competition was stiff.I really thank God for this grant.

Meanwhile, I am just looking forward to SATNAC down in the mother city.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home